Inbound marketing is a magnet that pulls potential clients to your doorstep. This strategy involves offering free valuable information to build loyalty. If done right, when clients need certain products or services, your company becomes the most obvious choice for them.
Why is inbound marketing so popular today?
Outbound marketing practices are losing their grip: Door-to-door sales, cold calls, and print ads are becoming obsolete
More transactions are happening over the internet than in person or over the phone. This means that people are making the majority of their purchasing decisions online. Having a strong online presence is essential because it helps potential customers assess whether or not you are a better fit for solving their need
However, now that most companies are promoting their products and services online, clients are overwhelmed with the tornado of information. Utilizing the right inbound marketing tools helps your business stand out and become "Top of Mind" in your industry. This subtle approach of marketing your brand by offering free information is less pushy and abrasive to your consumers than your sales team constantly calling. By educating and informing your consumers, you let potential clients find you!
What are inbound marketing tools and what do they do?
Inbound marketing strategy is a collection of different tactics designed to lead the client through the sales funnel. In most cases, marketers use a mix of these aproaches. Depending on your niche, some deserve more investments than others do. Not sure what any of these tools are or what they can do? Click on the tools below to learn more about them.
Search Engine Optimization
Social Media Marketing
Search Engine Marketing
Our Proven Process:
A 3 Phase Approach in Creating, Implementing, and Sustaining an Inbound Marketing Solution Strategy.
Kickoff, set up, &
Phase 1 Goals:
- Learn about your problems or pain points
- Develop a solutions strategy to target your problems
- Create a plan for how and when things will get done.
Inbound Campaign Implementation
Phase 2 Goals:
- Begin to implement strategies and solutions
- Discover if any new or different problems come up
- Deliver on results
Ongoing Management & Reporting
Phase 3 Goals:
- Maintain results through management and reporting
- Sustain solutions and keep learning what works best
- Here for continued help and questions
What is the Cost And Timeline of Developing an Inbound Marketing Strategy with Inbound Ignited?
We require a minimum 3-month commitment of $3,000 per month.
Here's what we will do:
- We will guide and direct you into making the best choices for you & your company.
- We will be honest with you about what will work best.
- We partner with you to do what's best for your business, we are an extension of your team.
Here's what we won't do:
- We are not going to shove all our products & services down your throat.
- We're not going to charge you an arm and a leg for products and service you don't need or that aren't relevant to your business.
- We're not going to sell you a one-size-fits-all solution.
RIGHT FROM OUR LEARNING CENTER:
Subscribe to get our blog posts delivered right when they are fresh of the presses. We usually send once per month.