We are looking for an outstanding graphic and web designer to create exceptional digital experiences for our clients.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled, and imaginative designer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
In this role, you'll get to design:
- Print and electronic media including brochures, social media, reports, and ads
- Incorporate typesetting, illustration, photography, and programming, to ensure products displayed as intended.
- Communicate brands visually and effectively
- Design attractive and functional websites
- Translate client needs and branding strategies into the design.
- Designing visual concepts using graphic design tools
- Collaborate with project managers, front end developers, and others to create media
- Selecting colors, fonts, photographs, layouts, and other design elements to communicate creative concepts
- Articulate and pitch design concepts to clients
- BS in art, graphic design or a related field. Or stellar portfolio or real-world experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with HubSpot or willingness to learn
- Mastery of graphic design software
- Ability to evaluate choices critically, with client needs in mind
- Solid knowledge of design and visual principles
- Ability to clearly communicate design choices
- Demonstrated portfolio showing creative, design, and software skills
- Great multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques
By submitting your application, you agree that Inbound Ignited may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Inbound Ignited's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Inbound Ignited’s use of your personal information.